Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mathematic in english???

so..there are so many thing in my mind about most of the current issues especially politics and economics..but still one of the issues that really irritating for me is the Bahasa Malaysia issues..Last time as a student I would consider I feel some sort of experimental object for the Education Minister.When they change the minister than they change the system.And the latest one is the usage of english in Mathematic and Sciences. I do think some people just make fuss or would say make use of this issues.First they implement it..and just now I watch the news they want to scrap it..what the hell..I would consider the use of english language will make our student more competitive as when I still studying last time in USM they are some "MAHASISWA" that having a problem not only to use english to comunicate but they even cannot pronounce some of english word when they are reading some of english article.So I would say why not just implement the usage of english language..plus when the student enter college or university they still need to use English.

Anyway different people will have different view.But for me I would say this.
KNOWLEDGE is power..the more language you can speak the more chances you will have as we live in world with a lot of differences and the one thing that can make us close is language..

Seriously with the current economy situation people still make fuss of the language..
memang...

AKU TAK PAHAM.!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's always has been the same with our education system,the student as I was once before has been experimented to see whether their system really can make a difference.Of course the usage of English Language in Mathematics and Science can upgrade the quality of students but at the same time there is disadvantages to those students from "kampung2"(not implement to all students),even their Bahasa Malaysia is a challenge for their teachers.There are still many areas that need improvements in our education system,whether it is the administration or the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the kampung2 can be help IF the teachers know the method....but prob is even the teachers can't speak well......emm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the education system can improve by changing the whole ministry?

    ReplyDelete