Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boycott??to help palestin or just to help yourself??

First of all let us have a moment for those who died in Israel-Palestine conflict..May they rest in peace.I know most of Malaysian will do the best in order to give aid let it be food or medical even money..


But what I'm going to highlight here is I still think some people trying to get advantage from this horrible event.Last week I'm with my office mate went for a roadshow.So while we chatting at our booth, a middle age lady distribute a flyers.It's about boycotting US products.The front page it shows pictures of palestanian childrens that suffered in the conflict..and the back page they put logo's of US company that malaysian should boycott and beside the logo's they put local muslim products that in exchange for I would say muslim to use.The first thing in my mind is that..it is unethical advertising.Yes for the current event it is the best way for you to gain profit.But it is unethical..

Then when I take a look back at the company that they ask us to boycott I can see KFC and Mc Donald.Ok..i don't know how they really want to boycott this fast food company.I don't eat fast food.So no problem for me.But if you go to any KFC and Mc Donald it's about 80% of their front staff is muslim..So are they thinking about boycott US product without thinking there will be more unemployment.Will you give them jobs???sure no.You just care about your business.But still maybe if all this KFC and Mc Donald staff are jobless they still can work with your company and be your front staff to sell your products..So there still got some sort of solution..

But really?? on the flyers also got logo's of intel.One of the biggest chip maker in the world and they already shut down 2 of their plan in penang because of the recession.Why I really hate the lady who distribute the flyers..because when they ask people to boycott Intel..then I saw they using 2 Compaq notebook to promote their products.Really want to use the F word..everybody also know that the computers processor is made by Intel..so are you really distribute the flyers so we will boycott US products and this will make Israel don't have fund to bomb Palestin or you distribute the flyers just to take advantages from muslim so that they will use your products??

I never really agreed with boycotting.And what already happen makes me realise that some people will use religion and conflict just for the sake of their business..

al-fatihah to those who died in Palestin..

memang AKU TAK PAHAM!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. There are people who really wants to help Palestin but they are so eager to help that they choose the wrong method,boycotting.If these people,the boycotters,the company owners etc,if they really do it with the purest of heart to help Palestin,its ok(I guess)but they use this conflict for their own profit in the name to save those in Palestin.I never did agree with the boycotting from the very start,I always think there is something wrong somewhere..
    As for my concern,the help that we(Malaysian) have given,medical,money etc,are all of it really can help those in Palestin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those that organize those boycott... got one word to call em, "Uneducated." They just don't understand how things work.

    ReplyDelete