Monday, February 16, 2009

Geng Pengembaraan Bermula


This is the latest local 3D movies that just release in cinema.Well i'm not a fan of local movies but this movie is one of must watch movies.Out of 5 star i would rate it to 4.5..

Its a story of few friends and children(Upin & Ipin) who have a wild adventure in a forest near their Village..It start when a mysterious creature who keep stealing durian( i bet all malaysian know what is durian hahaha..) in the village orchad. Some of the villagers who happen to see the creatures describe it as Hantu Durian..So the adventure start when the kids follow the cretures and become one hillarious adventure..seriously its reaaally funny..but you must understand bahasa as the movies in bahasa but there still english subtitle for reference.

The main reason why I really like about the movies is because it really malaysian..its harmony with all the race is playing their main part in the movies and really its not about stupid jokes. As most of the local movies is about damn stupid jokes and I hate it.Although the character is not as smooth as any other hollywood 3D character but the environment of the story (mainly in the jungle) is very good.The story plot also is smooth..seriously this movie really entertaint me from start to the end.And for the first time i'm so proud about local movies.

The main character is Upin and Ipin two little kids with adorable voices and very entertaint character.Then there is Rajoo who can communicate with animal especially his cow name Sapy.I like that cow.There two city boy Badrul and his friend Lim.And a sissy character of Salleh who want to be called as Sally but he spell it as S.I.L.L.Y..so malaysian haha..

Last time when I critics local movies, my friend always said that I'm not supportive.So here is why I'm not supporting our local movies.It all about quality ok.First local movies scene is all the same..a comedy with stupid jokes love story who their parents don't agree with the guy and the guy must do all the stupid things to get the parents approval.It's DAMN BORING and so STUUPID.Second they always use the same actor as he the only one who is very good in making stupid jokes..and thirdly I really hate when the movies producer said that piracy that makes their movies sales low.What I really want to say to this f***ing stupid producer is that I will not buy your movies even though there are people who give it for free.And I will not wasting my time to download and waste my disc to burn your movie because it's damn f***ing stupid.

So when I talk about quality..this movie "Geng Pengembaraan Bermula" is one of it..And I will buy the original one for my nephew to watch because its damn worth it.And maybe i'll go to watch it again at GSC.

So I'm not anti-local movies.But i'm anti local movies that don't have quality and then they blame the customer and all the pirates CD seller.

So this weekend just go to any cinema near you and watch this movie.Sure you will find it very entertaining.It's all about the quality not the quantity.

1 comment:

  1. The Les' Copaque Production reaaly need you to be their promoter,you'll be a really good one,haha..
    I went last Saturday to watch the movie but the queue were so long and i gave up,maybe i'll go see it next time,thanx for the synopsis anyway..

    ReplyDelete