Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kuantan..Pahang??

Ok..after like 4 days i'm out from office..today I still got nothing to do..last time I'm really looking forward when I got this job..but after 4 months..I start to feel bored..the reason..here in Wawasan Open University we have the slow and peek time..

anyway I just come back from Kuantan..not a business trip..but more to vacation..meeting with my lovely fiance and one of my best friend which my roomate in USM for about 4 years..

Kuantan is not as establihed as penang but I like the view..last time I visit Pahang is when I'm in USM recreation Club and we go there for hiking..Gunung Tahan..and after that at Cameron when we have Gunung Irau & Brinchang expedition..I always make jokes with my fiance about Pahang don't have a lot of thing that Penang have..but in my heart I love Pahang in terms of it untouchable, beautiful and god it is the green-iest place I've ever known..the Kuala Tahan forest is one of the oldest forest in the whole world..you know..

I like adventures..when I'm still studying..my friend and I use to go for hiking either Bukit Bendera or any other "bukit" in Penang every weekend..and I use to go hiking at Bukit Jambul almost everyday..why..because I love the scenary..I really miss those days..

Anyway the fact that our environment become more polluted as days goes by..is one of the reason I post about Pahang..so friends if you have time to spend..rather than you go to other countries..maybe you can check out our own Pahang forest..one of the oldest forest in the whole world..god I love it..

Anyway to my lovely fiance..thank you for the lovely weekend when I'm in kuantan..i love the "nasi lemak" place at the Kuantan river..and I love you so much..

one of the happiest moment that I have in years..oh god..proud to be malaysian..

4 comments:

  1. Chot, the price of food there is really high, it is like in Penang.. i can tell you this because i was there for about a year (matrix), re-visit Kuantan in about 2 years ago, the price was still expensive.. but like you, i love kuantan because i can speak my loghat freely out of my state.. do you know that more than half of Kuantaners speak Terengganu's accent? by the way, 2 cup in the hand, but ABSOLUTELY not 5... WE SUPPORT 19 TEAMS IN PREMIERSHIP and 31 TEAMS in CHAMP. LEAGUE !! long live A.B.U !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..la..now that you mention..2 set of nasi daging merah , 2 fruit juice and telur bungkus cost me almost RM18..dang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more about the price of foods in Kuantan,that's why I rarely eat out,I don't even know which places or restaurants that's really good in terms of foods or the prices.. but,overall I really love Kuantan,not because I grew up here,just because..
    I will leave Kuantan maybe in the upcoming year when I got married and move to Penang but I also love Penang as I have spent almost 4 years in USM so I don't have any problems living there to start a family,I know my fiance will make it enjoyable from day to day,I love you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuala Tahan... the reserved forest?

    ReplyDelete