Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fanatic..or fantastic..hahaha..


ok..i just read from my friends blogs how he really hate man utd..haha..your choice dude..I really love football..but I'm not a fanatic supporters..yes i have few manhester shirt..thats because its very hard for me to find an exact size of shirt especially for barca..haha..but just want to say I really like the attention of those who anti-man utd..i just said 2cup in their cupboard than i will get "fuck MU..".."they play with 12 players including the referee"..and still in my message.."go to Hell"..c'mon it's the red devils..sure we go to hell..hahaha..


ok..i seldom watch football matches..I just rather watch the highlights..I will watch the matches if my friends are with me..the thrill of watching football will happen if you watch with your friends..better if they are a fanatic fans..they will go crazy..haha..
and the best place would be at kedai mamak..as in penang..

let me tell you why a lot of people love the red devils..let say i watch a football games where there is no skill..just passing around to each others then scoring goals..then it is the same like i'm watching the M-league...haha..and hahahaha..

the latest red devils team is not the best team for me..i like the older team..man u have the players that can make the game so entertain..beckham goal from the half way of the field..many people criticise beckham but for me he is a great midfielder..wacth for his pass, it will find the striker..then the unstopable double striker of andy cole and dwight yorke..and of course my favourite of all time..the babyface assasin ole gunner solkjaer and many more..do you see how they score..how they dribble past every player..how they control the ball..that's how you should play football..

and yes my favourite team will be the current barcelona and and the 2007 and 2008 team..we can see the like of ronaldinho..although he have his up and down but for me he is the greatest players i ever see..then messi..the ball is like glued to his feet..and also the phanter..samuel eto..damn this guy so fast..

while at the galaticos we have sergio ramos one of defender that i like the most..the great zidane..figo..the dancing robinho (now at manchester city) and so on..this people really bring the flair to the game..the best game in spain will be the Clash Of The Titans..where The Galaticos played with The Catalan..

so far i never fucked any other team but usually other people always fucked with my team..be it Manchester or Barcelona..actually its fun..but I dun really care..because for me I watch football not because of the team always win..but how they win..
I like chelsea under Claudio Renerie..that time chelsea still have the thrill..remember Giofranco Zola..with his backheels goal long time ago..not like now..the game is boring..but like Morinhou said winning is the matters..i dun care..

then liverpool..basically they have to depend on their captain..but yes their captain I would consider as one of the best captain I ever saw..stephen Gerard..some fans consider him as their god you know..i really like liverpool back then when owen and fowler still their striker..

move to arsenal..i hate arsenal..in the henry time..but now the game is very superb..the young guns..although they've not winning much..but i like it..the likes such as walcott..fabregas..van persie..rosicky and the latest signing arshavin are damn worth to watch..they have the skill..and if you follow the player closely such as Arshavin..you will realise that his passing skills is like magic..

then we move to the current manchester team..Ronaldo..many expect that his carrier at manchester will end after the world cup insiden with rooney but then he's not only play better but become the top scorer..i'm not a fan of c.ronaldo..but i like the way he dance with the ball.."the boy who dance with the ball"only few players can play like him such as ronaldinho..the fat ronaldo..quaresma..nani..robinho..denilson..
that's why i like about manchester..remember rooney goal againts newcastle..that's is so damn great.. i love football..it's phenomenal..

different people have different views..some like to watch his team to beat other teams..want their team to win more trophies..of course ..but for me I just like how they played the game..maybe you should follows this player....ronaldinho..arshavin...daisuke matsui...shunsuke nakamura.....juninho penambuchano....zlatan ibrahimovich..leo messi....robinho....and last but not least mokhtar dahari....just type their names in youtube..then you will see how football entertain me..

by the way one more reason why i like bout manchester is because they are called...

the RED DEVILS....

cheers..


1 comment:

  1. huhuuhu... hang punya post ni macam membalas post aku jek... huhuhu... aku pon suke man u zaman tuh jugak.. dwight + cole + solksjaer + Scholes + Becks + Stam + Schmichael (betul ke aku eja?) dan aku tak suka Nani dgn Anderson. Aku masih suke tgk Rooney main... Aku nih bleh jadi Red Devils ke?? aku dah pernah jadi dulu, untuk jadi balik, maybe lambat lagi kot..

    ReplyDelete